TomoNews presents to you a selection of true stories involving people who’d had a few too many drinks, and what when wrong when they did.
1. You'd have to be barking mad to try and face off with a police dog named Chaos, yet that's exactly what one Pennsylvanian did on September 15 during a DUI stop.
2. A 50-year-old man in Taitung, Taiwan, tried to get out of a DUI arrest by claiming he was the incarnation of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King in the Chinese novel "Journey to the West". Of course, it didn't work.
3. “A nurse told me that best case scenario I keep my fingers. Worst case, I lose my hands,” the woman wrote of her horrific experience on Imgur.
4. Despite D.C.’s strict laws against drones, an unidentified, apparently drunk, government employee crashed the quadcopter right on the President’s lawn.
5. A superintendent told reporters area police received about 500 emergency calls that same night between 3 p.m. and 11 p.m. Many of them for “drunken behavior.”
6. A witness said there were five bottles of whiskey in the man’s hotel room — two of which were empty.
7. Tulsa, Oklahoma police arrested newly hired teacher Lorie Hill when she showed up drunk and pantless to her first day at Wagoner High School.
8. Portland flushed an entire reservoir and ordered the cleaners to come in because one drunk guy peed in it. News flash! There was already pee in it.
9. A 51-year-old Taiwanese man, identified only by his surname Lin, had no choice but to put his dick in a box because his clothing was stolen by a prostitute.
10. An Alabama woman was arrested for allegedly stealing a horse from a field, riding it to a nearby store, then trying to shoplift items from that store.
11. A Texas man staged his own kidnapping so he could get away from his wife and party with his friends.
12. Rear Admiral David F. Baucom had been in the Navy for 34 years and got fired after one little night spent running around drunk and naked.
13. Kayla Mendoza, Florida college student, Twitter exhibitionist, self-confessed pothead and now alleged killer sent out that tweet hours before causing a horrific car crash which claimed the life of two young women late.
14. When police in the southern Taiwanese city of Kaohsiung stopped a woman for drunk driving and speeding, the not so quick-thinking woman allegedly leaned down and ripped up a handful of grass, stuffing the bunch into her mouth.
15. A drunk SUV driver, Cheryl Chapman, drove her vehicle through a wooden fence, landing in the pool owned by Trent Wilson of Lakewood, Ohio.
16. An unidentified Nepalese man caught the attention of his neighbors and the Hong Kong police, when he climbed out of his apartment window and began waving around a large cleaver.
17. Thirty-three-year-old Japanese builder Hironori Mochihara was arrested for car theft in Osaka late this past Tuesday. The car he allegedly stole belonged to a woman who was about to go into labour.
18. An intoxicated Alabama woman miraculously escaped unscathed after being run over by a CRX train.
19. A high school deputy principal named Andrew Minisini who teaches in the town of Coffs Harbour, New South Wales on Australia’s east coast stands accused of getting three underage students drunk so they would help him vandalize the home of his nemesis, their school’s principal.
20. After illegally administering an IV to a drunk 14-year-old girl at a house party, Jennifer Phippen told police she was a nurse.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus
Please watch: "Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending"