Like, Comment, Share, Favorite, and Subscribe!
PSN/XBL: BShornock WiiU: Hollywood_Shono
Battletag: BShornock#1245 Origin: BShornock69/BShornock
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodShono?ref=ts&fref=ts
In this Simpsons Tapped Out video, we purchase 2,400 Donuts in order to purchase some premium content.
1) Hi-Glow Waste Barrels(40 Donuts, 2.00% Bonus Money and XP to all jobs.)
2) Barney's Bowlarama(250 Donuts, Barney)
3) Volcano Lair(200 Donuts, Hank Scorpio)
4) Duff Brewery(190 Donuts, Duffman)
5) Krustyly Studios(140 Donuts, Sideshow Mel)
6) The Rich Texan(85 Donuts "I don't need Health Insurance")
7) Community Center(150 Donuts, Jasper)
8) Film Set(120 Donuts, McBain)
9) Kamp Krusty(200 Donuts, Kamp Bart)
10) Arnie Pye(85 Donuts)
11) Sherri & Terri(150 Donuts)
12) Stu's Disco(180 Donuts, Disco Stu)
13) Springfield Pet Shop(90 Donuts, Jub-Jub)
14) K9 Officer(45 Donuts)
15) Mount Krustmore(150 Donuts)
16) Krusty Fountain(100 Donuts)
17) Eyeballs of Death(100 Donuts)
18) Whack a Mole(50 Donuts)
19) Scratchy(60 Donuts)
20) Clown Garbage Can(15 Donuts)
I am aware that some people will never support Donuts or purchasing items with Donuts not earned from bonus levels, however, The Simpsons Tapped Out has earned me a lot of money, and I would love to show off some of my premium content to my loyal fans, Subscribers, and even haters. There will be some people that hate this video purely on Donut support, and that's OK. I've been playing this game for 11 months now and it's one of the few games that has entertained me.
I have another Premium Donut Purchasing video, but that will come in a few days. This one was Recorded on September 30th.
I will NEVER support the use of hacks, unlimited donuts, or any exploits, all of my Simpsons Tapped Out videos are 100% legit gameplay or quest walkthroughs as are my donut purchases.
Unfortunatly, I have too many friends to accept any on any of my accounts, but you can post your name for others to add you. If you are a long-time subscriber and regular poster I will try to make room for you.
Enjoy the video and if you have any questions, or video ideas, please run them my way! If you like the video, feel free to comment, like, subscribe, and help get the word out to your friends.