So I just want to start out by saying, thank you so much for always supporting & loving :)
I love you guys so much, and this Valentine's Day, you guys are my loves & valentines ;)
I hope you guys had an amazing Valentine's whether you spent it with family, friends, or your best friend :)
I want to say that I am sorry for uploading my video very late, I had some difficulty with uploading my video, and I finally was able to get it up after calling in to customer service with my internet service, going to starbucks, etc.
Thank you so much for your patience and ongoing support no matter what!
Love you guys so much !! :)
And, I know you may not use these recipes for valentines day this year, but you can also use these recipes all year round no matter what the season is ;) (and maybe even for next year's valentine's day.. hehe .. maybe ... ;) )
This video is aimed to show you low-calorie treats which is guilt-free and will not expand your waistline ;)
This is truly, "Ella's Secret" ;)
So, without further ado, here are my recipes :)
* All recipes make one serving *
1. Be-My Salad ;) :
- First, cook 1 cup of red rice. (can also use black / wild rice if you'd like :D )
- Then, add 2 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar to your cooked rice.
-Next, take your favorite plate and place a cookie cutter (heart shaped or other favorite shapes) on the plate and add the rice (while pressing down into the mold).
- Add 1/2 cup of fresh kale, chard, cherry tomatoes, almonds, cranberries, all spice. ( or other desired toppings :D )
( I also cut a beet in the shape of a heart ;) )
- Finally drizzle with 3 tbsp of olive oil for the dressing :D
2. Berry Nice Cream:
-In a blender, add frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of coconut almond hemp milk (or another milk of your choosing :D )
-Next, add the frozen mixture into a favorite bowl.
- Next, freeze the ice cream for an hour in the freezer for harder ice cream, unless you would like to enjoy the ice cream soft serve ;)
- Meanwhile, blend some blackberries & strawberries & 1.5 tbsp chia seeds (frozen / fresh) & take some heart molds and add the mixture into the hearts.
- Add some toppings into the hearts if you'd like
- Freeze the hearts for 40 min until hardened.
- When both the ice cream and hearts are finished freezing, top with fresh blueberries or other desired toppings!
3. Queen of Hearts
-First, in a blender, blend 1/4 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh) and add some ice cubes (if you decide to add fresh strawberries)
- Then, pour the strawberry mixture into a glass by tilting the glass diagonally.
- Take a large bowl, and cover with cloth.
- Place the wine glass carefully into the bowl so that it sets nicely.
- Freeze for 1.5 - 2 hours until the mixture hardens.
- Meanwhile, blend a mix of 1/4 cup of blackberries,& blueberries (frozen / fresh)
- Once your strawberry mixture hardens, you can add the blackberry & blueberry mixture into the glass, and IT WILL MAKE A DIAGONAL SHAPE BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK & MASTERPIECE ;))
- Finally, option to top this delicious smoothie icee with some pomegranate seeds & cut out a heart out of an apple to make it cuter and sweeter :)
4. From the Bottom of My Pomegranate
- First, add in 1/4 Cup of pomegranate seeds into your favorite wine glass or glass :)
* option to add cut strawberries here or other fruits :) *
- Next, pour in some fresh water (option : sparkling water).
- Finally, add a sliced fresh strawberry on the side of the glass to top off the pretty glass ;))
Follow Me More Here :D
Happy Music of the Day:
*thank you so much for the music, you are awesome :D*
ALMATIK MUSIC !
They are awesome, gotta check it out you guys :D